- Resource Recovery
- Construction Materials
- Landscape Material
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Repurpose It. Survey Monkey – Epping Site Feedback Survey. The Promoter is: Repurpose It Pty Ltd (ACN 617 095 413), located at 460 Cooper Street, Epping VIC 3076. PH (03) 9408 0277. And will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
1. Competition is open to Customers and Contracted drivers who visit our Epping Facility at 460 Cooper Street, Epping VIC 3076. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. To enter, participants must:
(a) Successfully answer all questions asked in the survey. Each entry needs to include a name, and phone number.
3. The Competition opens on 5th of February 2024 at 6:00am AEDT and the closing date for entry will be 5:00pm (AEDT) 19th February 2024. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received before the closing date for whatever reason.
5. This is a game of chance, and all entries will be correlated and drawn at random. The giveaway winner will be chosen at random at the Repurpose It office, located at 460 Cooper St, Epping VIC 3076. The giveaway prize will be a $500 VISA GIFT CARD which will be purchased once the winner has been randomly selected. The Winner will be notified via phone no later than the 29th February 2024.
6. One entry per customer per day. Entries must be received within the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received at the time the survey is complete. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
16. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
14. The winner will be notified by phone within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The Promoter will work with the winner on a mutually beneficial basis to deliver the prizes.
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
22.The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants, to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.